Discuss, learn about, and get help with MongoDB.
Discuss, learn about, and get help with MongoDB through these community-supported forums. Also check out office hours in your area.
Stack Overflow: A community forum for specific programming questions with factual, rather than subjective, answers.
Ask: “Is there a more appropriate index for this query?”
Don’t Ask: “Which MongoDB GUI do you like most?”
For more ideas on framing your question appropriately, see How to Ask.
ServerFault: A community forum for questions about server administration and networking.
Ask: Questions about your MongoDB deployment (replica set, sharded cluster) and hardware or operating system tuning.
Community Support Forum: A community forum best suited for open-ended, opinion-based, or general questions about MongoDB. You can post and view the forum via the Google Groups web interface or subscribe to updates via email.
IRC Chat and Support (irc://irc.freenode.net/#mongodb)
MongoDB Inc. provides products and services to help get you to production faster with less effort and risk, including:
- MongoDB Enterprise provides a management platform for automating, monitoring, and backing up MongoDB deployments; advanced security; support from MongoDB engineers; on-demand training; platform certification; and a commercial license.
- MongoDB Cloud Manager offers automated deployment and zero-downtime upgrades, disaster recovery and continuous monitoring in the cloud.
- Production Support extends beyond typical break/fix scenarios. The same engineers that build the database are available 24x365 to help you address your needs quickly and safely.
- Development Support helps you move swiftly through application development by providing expert support, on-demand training, a healthcheck with MongoDB consultants and access to the advanced features.
- MongoDB Consulting helps you get to production quickly, with packaged service offerings that add value at critical points through the project lifecycle, such as schema design and performance tuning.
- MongoDB Training provides certification and education for developers and DBAs with free online classes, in person classes in major cities all over the world, and private, customized offerings in customer facilities.