Contribute to the MongoDB Project¶
There are many ways to contribute to the MongoDB project. For instance, you can:
- Answer MongoDB questions on StackOverflow or the MongoDB-user Google Group.
- Write a blog post about how you use MongoDB.
- Attend (and present at) MUGs or other conferences.
- Contribute code to the MongoDB server.
- Contribute code to one of the MongoDB, Inc.-supported Drivers.
- Contribute to one of the Community Supported Drivers (Not managed by MongoDB, Inc.).
- Contribute to the MongoDB Manual.
This section focuses on code contribution, namely, to help you get started with a MongoDB project as well as to get your code approved and merged into the master branch.